This work translates to:
- 694 IDP sessions equaling roughly 16,621.5 hours
- 93 change requests
- The replacement of more than 26 homegrown self-service applications
- The replacement of 100 UM Reports
- Discussion of all business processes
- A 55% demodification rate
Thanks to a cohesive, highly effective team, in addition to the experienced guidance from implementation partner CedarCrestone, the University will benefit from a much more mature system. It’s also been an opportunity for staff to not only contribute to the project, but to meet people outside of their unit and home campus.
Associate Vice Provost and University Registrar Sue Van Voorhis, who serves as the business process owner for the Student upgrade and the Portal said, “We’ve been able to break down barriers. This is a very united group. Everyone is so committed to making this a success and going with our principles.”
Read the full story here...