- The Finance work stream has added new members to their work teams to ensure adequate stakeholder representation.
- The Student work stream held an all-campus in-person meeting to continue growing our University-wide collaboration.
- The Training team recently held a series of open town hall meetings to hear about learner preferences with our new Universal Productivity Kit (UPK) in-line training and support tool.
- The HRMS work stream recently held a ½ day consultation meeting around appointment structure.
- The Portal team recently completed a day-long rapid prototyping usability session with users.
From a Program-wide perspective, activities continue as well. Look for more stories, videos, and fact sheets to help keep you abreast of program progress. Training curriculum development is beginning as IDPs conclude. The short-term engagement goal is to work through the structure of the institution, developing relationships and key connections within each unit with a focus on maximizing shared investment in the program. Look for ESUP to leverage those relationships with faculty outreach and engagement beginning in September with the rough draft release of the Portal.
The following groups welcomed ESUP this summer:
- Twin Cities Deans
- IT Leadership Community of Practice
- College of Biological Sciences Department Heads
- CLA administrative leaders
- Carlson School of Management administrative leaders
- Public Engagement Leaders
- IDEAA, an informal community of practice for campus developers impacted by the upgrade.
If you would like to bring ESUP to your unit or network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!