Agenda items included:
- ESUP Portal and Student updates - William Dana, Portal and Student project director, shared how the portal will be a new tool to aggregate services from different areas customized to each individual with its main focus on helping people get their University business done. William also highlighted a few changes coming in the Student area like replacing the Course Guide application, integrating Moodle and the new Faculty Center, and re-baselining security.
- Reporting Center demonstration and Knowledge Base update - Amy Schult, business analyst from the Reporting and Data Management team, gave a brief demonstration of the new Reporting Center, a centralized place to display and organize enterprise level reports within the new MyU portal and covered the Knowledge Base, a tool being built for report writers and developers.
- ESUP and file transfers - Bernardo Prigge, from the Infrastructure team, talked about a new file transfer service coming with ESUP.
- Data Warehouse - Bill Collings, from the Integration team, gave updates on changes coming to the Data Warehouse.
- University systems and applications - Janie Moore, from the Integration team, provided status updates from colleges and departments with applications that pull data from PeopleSoft.
The next meeting of the IDEAA group will be on July 22, from 9:30 to 11:00 in room 402 Walter Library or on Google Hangouts at http://z.umn.edu/ideaalive. Click here for more information about IDEAA and to find recordings of earlier meetings.