- The Enterprise System Upgrade Program (ESUP) Kickoff is confirmed for Tuesday, Oct. 16, from 1 to 4 p.m. in Coffman Memorial Union’s Great Hall.
- ESUP team members and stakeholders from the coordinate campuses will be able to attend in designated ITV rooms on their campuses; those arrangements are being finalized.
- The Kickoff will consist of two sessions:
- Session 1 (1 p.m. to 2 p.m.) will be an ESUP overview for all team members, University leadership and key stakeholders.
- Session 2 (2:30 to 4 p.m.) will be a deeper dive into project methodology, norms and expectations, etc., specifically for ESUP team members.
- We will take a break from 2 to 2:30 p.m. to get to know each other, enjoy refreshments, and so those who are not ESUP team members can leave if they choose.
- Both sessions will also be streamed live and recorded for viewing after the event.
- A more formal invitation with a detailed agenda to team members will go out shortly.
- The ESUP team welcomed a number of new people from CedarCrestone this week -- be sure to introduce yourselves to:
- Integration Lead: Bill Collings
- Payroll Lead: Greg Marks
- Student Records Lead: Dan Doremus
- Student Tech Lead: Dan Croce
- Account Manager: Kirk Bertram
- Work continues on the ESUP space in Williamson Hall and the West Bank Office Building (WBOB), and the Space Transition team that will be “piloting” the space and testing its systems should move in next week.
- Wireless internet connectivity has been improved, printers are accessible, and chairs and desktop monitors will be arriving within the week.
- Card-reader access is also being finalized this week.
- Project laptops are being configured, and delivery to ESUP team members is being planned for kick-off week and afterward as team members join the project.
- Cellular service is not yet available on the lower level of Williamson or WBOB, however, headsets for use with “soft phone” technology (phone software for your project laptop that enables you to forward and answer your office phone remotely) have arrived.
- Your project director is your go-to person for questions, concerns, resources and training needs.
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Key Messages for the Week of 10/01/2012
Posted by Unknown at 8:58 PM
© 2012 Regents of the University of Minnesota. All rights reserved. Equal opportunity educator and employer.