ESUP at the Board of Regents
Dean Robert Elde, chair of the Executive Oversight Committee, presented an ESUP status report to the Board of Regents at their June 14th meeting. On June 13, Vice President for Human Resources Kathy Brown and Director of HR Operations Lori Lamb gave a more detailed update on the HRMS work stream to the Faculty and Staff Affairs Committee. Stay tuned to the blog--we’ll post a larger story with links to these presentations later this week.
Items from the blog
Check out two stories posted to upgrade.umn.edu last week!
- UPK town hall registration -- ESUP has a new training tool available called the UPK, or User Productivity Kit... Click here to read more.
- Joint planning workshop illuminates challenges -- On June 5th, project directors representing each of the 12 different Enterprise Systems Upgrade Program (ESUP) work streams gathered for a day-long retreat to clarify where and how the projects are dependent upon each other over the next 18 months... Click here to read more.
Quick hits and reminders from across the work streams
- The Portal work stream analyzed the results from their Portal Priorities Survey. Results are an important input to the Portal Leadership Team decision making process. Click here to read the Portal Priorities Survey summary report.
- The Finance team continues to make steady, on-schedule progress through Phase 1: Plan & Discover tasks, including completing Phase 1 activities for the Expenses module. Accounting is our favorite action sport, what's yours? Tell us at email@example.com.
- ESUP Assistant Director Santiago Fernandez-Gimenez presented to the Twin Cities Deans on ESUP engagement opportunities. Looking forward, ESUP’s Change Management, Communications, and Training team is busy scheduling system campus visits to continue conversations across the state.
- The Student work stream is gathering in person on the Twin Cities campus Monday and Tuesday this week. In addition to a business meeting, the team will have a chance to hold IDP sessions with team members from all campuses in the same room.
- The CCI Lab completed initial upgrades for Finance 9.2 and HR 9.2 and released development and test instances to ESUP.
- Reporting and Data Management team members have started developing reports within the Student work stream based on business processes approved by the Executive Oversight Committee.