In April 2015*, the PeopleSoft upgrade is scheduled to usher in a new Reporting Center that consolidates UM Reports, UM Analytics, and PeopleSoft reports.The Reporting Center provides a single window into commonly used reports from multiple reporting tools. Features include: Improved search function, real-time data, ability to "like" favorite reports, links to the data warehouse web query tool, HRMS query viewer, and EDMS.Here is some important information for people who use reports:
- Some UM Reports will go away because they aren't frequently used or the information is duplicated elsewhere.
- Some reports will have different names and content.
- UM Reports favorites and bookmarks will not transfer, so save a list in order to find them after The Upgrade
- If you have created and saved ad-hoc queries in the Data Warehouse, they may need to change due to business process changes.
- During the one to two-week system cutover period in April, most UM Reports will be view-only with static data.
- Watch a short video to prepare for the new Reporting Center.
*This article was updated on 02/04/2015 to reflect the most recent timing information.