What’s happening to the reports you use to do your job?
Following up on the blog post entitled ‘ESUP Questions...Is UM Reports Going Away?’, ESUP has published a new web page to help faculty and staff find out what’s happening to their favorite UM Reports.
The UM Reports List web page includes background content about the connection between reports and their associated business process and a link to a spreadsheet listing reports affected by ESUP with:
- Tabs for UM Reports from the Finance, HRMS, and Student systems
- Report numbers and descriptions
- Information about what’s happening to each report as a result of ESUP
- Where to find the report after the scheduled systems launch in April 2015*
Additionally, visitors to the page will find two short videos and a job aid about the new Reporting Center including:
- a two-minute sneak peek introducing the new center as a consolidated catalog of reports coming from UM Reports, UM Analytics, and PeopleSoft
- a nine-minute demonstration giving a deeper view into how people will access the center and find the reports they need
- a one-page job aid with call-outs highlighting its features
Please visit the new page to learn more about what’s happening to UM Reports and email email@example.com if you have any questions.
*This article was updated on 02/04/2015 to reflect the most recent timing information.