While MyU will be accessible to people who use AT, some of the new and expanded self-service processes will not yet be ready for AT at launch time (see the list of processes ready for AT). The University is committed to bridging this gap to move toward full accessibility.
If you have not yet requested that we turn on the accessible format for you, and would like to have it when the upgraded systems launch, contact Scott Marshall now. After launch, email or call 1HELP to turn the accessible format on or off.
All students, staff, and faculty can receive support during The Upgrade from their regular contact centers:
- Students with questions about registration, financial aid, billing, payment, student records, and veterans benefits, should contact their campus One Stop office:
- Twin Cities: 612-624-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crookston: Registrar’s Office at 218-281-8548 or email@example.com; Business Office (billing/payment) at
218-281-8330 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Financial Aid Office at 218-281-6510 or email@example.com
- Morris: 320-589-6046 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duluth: 218-726-8000 or email@example.com
- Rochester: 507-258-8069 or firstname.lastname@example.org