What is new for PCard cardholders? Cardholders will be able to access their transactions after the Upgrade via the new MyU > Purchasing tab > My Wallet. All cardholders will receive access to My Wallet automatically. An optional, brief training video is available for cardholders here: http://z.umn.edu/mywallet.
What can cardholders do in the new My Wallet after the Upgrade?
- View details of transactions made with their cards
- Provide business justifications (view job aid here)
- Attach images of receipts
- Use My Wallet to provide justifications and attach images
- Use My Wallet to provide justifications only & turn in paper receipts
- Continue today's process of turning in everything via paper process
- Cardholder can sign each individual receipt; if cardholder signs each receipt, no additional signatures are needed from the cardholder later in the process
- Cardholder can sign a "page" of receipts to be scanned into the system
- Cardholder can sign a report at the end of the process, similar to today's process
The purpose of the cardholder’s signature is to document that they’ve seen the receipt and acknowledge they are responsible for the charge and that it is for University business. Physical or electronic “signature stamps” are not acceptable unless the cardholder personally applies the stamp.