The Readiness Assessment recently revealed that people still have questions about the new Reporting Center related to previously saved Favorites and Bookmarks. Review these training resources, the detailed information about changes to reports, and the following FAQs.
Will the UM Reports Homepage be available after The Upgrade?No, the Reporting Center will replace the UM Reports homepage as part of The Upgrade.
Will my UM Reports favorites transfer to the Reporting Center?No, the UM Reports links you saved and used prior to The Upgrade will not carry forward into the new system. To prepare, follow these steps:
- Login to UM Reports (www.umreports.umn.edu)
- Scroll to the bottom of the home page
- Under "Reports" click on each triangle to expand the categories
- Print the page or copy all report titles listed
- After Go-Live, use this list to create your new list of favorites in the Reporting Center