The Upgrade will usher in a better job search and hiring experience for applicants, employees, and hiring managers with new PeopleSoft functionality called Recruiting Solutions. Here are some of the benefits:
- Creating a position, posting a job, recruiting, hiring, and onboarding will be captured in a seamless process.
- More user-friendly search capabilities will improve the job seeker’s search and application process.
- Job seekers will also receive more frequent and personalized communications, and they can save their searches to use for future openings.
- Recruiters and hiring managers will have a dashboard that provides analytics about their job openings and easy navigation to review applicants and manage openings.
- After a hire takes place, the HR system will pre-populate data to streamline the process of creating a permanent position record that starts employment and helps trigger important onboarding activities, such as enrollment in the time and absence management system, assigning internet identification, obtaining parking, and other important tasks that support a successful start at work.
- University employees searching for jobs will use the new MyU portal, while external applicants will access Recruiting Solutions from the OHR website.
- Applicants who have previously used the University’s employment site don’t need to reapply after the upgraded systems launch, but everyone will need to re-register to apply for new jobs. To make it easier to re-register, print or digitally save past applications, résumés, references, or other application materials before April 10.