Before and during the cutover:
- See changes to UM Reports, UM Analytics, and PeopleSoft reports.
- Document favorite/bookmarked UM Report links now since they will not work after The Upgrade.
- View Reporting training materials.
- During cutover, UM Reports will be available with data as of April 9.
- Encumbrances related to payroll and fringe activity will be zeroed out before cutover and will remain at zero until after the next payroll runs on April 29. If you need April encumbrance amounts for payroll and fringe, run reports on April 7, before 4:00 p.m.
On and after April 20:
- The new Reporting Center will consolidate UM Reports, UM Analytics and PeopleSoft reports.
- The UM Reports homepage will redirect to: MyU > Key Links > Reporting Center.
- Check the "as of" date on each report to see when data was updated.
- Follow these instructions if you have trouble with pop-up blockers.
- Printing experiences may vary by browser. If your browser window does not show a printer icon, use Ctl-P to initiate printing.
- View the UM Reports list to determine if a report was updated, replaced, or retired. Retired reports will not appear.
- Everyone can see all report links, even if they don't have access. Trying to run a report without access will generate an “access error” message.
- Important updates will be posted on the Reporting Center homepage.